KnittinMommy

Thursday, June 02, 2005

TGIThurs

I successfully posted a picture, YEAH, only it was supposed to be in my profile. Oh well, at least I can post my knitting pics now.
I had a job interview today. It went well, I think I'll get it. I had to stick around since I locked my keys in the van. I'm sure I was nervous and I knew it as soon as I closed the door.
I, also worked out pretty hard today. I had alot of nervous energy to work off. I hope to go back tomorrow. So far, I haven't lost any of my "size" but am not going often enough.
Now for knitting........I finished my Ladder Scarf. It's beautiful! I'm so happy with it. I'll post pictures. Tonight I'll either work on my Cable/Lace cardi or start a new sweater. I really need to find out how to add those progress bars I see people using. I'm thinking I am limited to the things I can do with this blogger. I'll figure it out and hopefully I can stick with this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home